Avia Dental Plans offers low-cost dental plans in all states, including Washington and Virginia.
Some of the top advantages of signing up for our individual or family plans include:
- No Medical History is Required – Typically, when you sign up for a dental insurance plan, major carriers will often conduct lengthy questionnaires on the medical history of the applicant. Applicants with underlying medical conditions may be left with no choice but to pay more in order to offset higher anticipated dental health fees.
When you sign up with Avia Dental Plan, underlying medical conditions are a non-issue and they won’t cause the monthly fees to increase. Most of our standard individual plans cost roughly $8.25 per month, which discounts in-office visits by up to 50% or more.
- No Visitation Limits – For major dental insurance carriers, members are limited to two visits per year.
What if a dental emergency happened?
In this event, you may be left with high out-of-pocket costs.
When you subscribe to our Washington or Virginia dental plans at Avia, you can enjoy the same discounts year-round – and get unlimited visits to the dentist.
- No Paper Trails – Are you tired of filing mountains of paperwork just to get marginal discounts on health or dental care?
At Avia Dental Plan, our signup process is simple and takes just minutes to complete. You fill out your personal information, including your location and state of residence. Upon successful registration, you can use the plan right away.
- No Wait Period – Once you pay the monthly fee and receive the confirmation email from Avia Dental Plan, you can immediately activate the benefits.
Scroll through the provider directory by logging in as a member and book an appointment for routine, emergency, or cosmetic dental care at a time that is right for you.
There are additional benefits to take advantage of, including:
- Savings on Cosmetic Procedures – With Avia Dental Plan, you can additionally score price cuts on dental cosmetic procedures.
- Savings on Prescriptions – A Washington or Virgina dental plan also provides you with access to a prescription discount card that you can use at your local pharmacy.
- Savings on Eye Care – Use the Avia Vision Plan included with the dental plan membership to pay less for eye exams, frames, lenses, and more at major retailers and independent providers.
Start Saving Today
Take better control of your oral health with accessible savings from Avia Dental. To learn more, call (888) 431-2273.